2020 TAVERN TROT WILL BE VIRTUAL!
There is a great deal of uncertainty going forward with large scale events. The health and safety of our participants and volunteers are at the forefront of our minds as we try to plan our event. Therefore, we have made the decision to convert our race to a virtual race this year.
Converting to virtual will allow us to still hold an event in the safest way possible while still being able to provide much needed relief to charitable organizations – such as Alex’s Lemonade Stand. You will still be able to get a t-shirt and run 3.5 miles, just without the crowds and risk involved with our traditional in person event. You’ll still be helping others while doing something healthy and positive for yourself.
All walkers/runners whose $25.00 entry fee is received by September 20 will have a colorful dri-fit t-shirt and bib mailed to them shortly thereafter, as well as a coupon for a free beer or glass of wine. We will also arrange a date at the tavern for runners to pick up their shirts and hope to have out traditional “party in the parking lot” on a date safe to do so.
As things change, we will keep our websites updated as more information becomes available. We appreciate your patience & understanding in this transitional time.
Please Read The Following Guidelines for Dining At The Tavern
• Dining is first come first serve. You may call 860-683-2899 to speak to a host for wait times.
•If you are waiting for a table, please exit from the line and wait for a call that your table is ready.
• If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 such as fever or cough, we ask that you choose a different day to dine with us. We look forward to serving a healthier you!
• Guests must wear masks while approaching the restaurant, moving about walking areas, and while speaking to service staff. You do not have to wear a mask while eating or drinking.
• Guests should only enter the restaurant to use the restrooms. Please then exit immediately following the floor markers.
• Please Maintain 6’ of distance between you and other guests and staff. Please mind the floor markers and follow designated walking paths. Do not block pathways.
• We ask that you deposit your finished refuse in the bin next to your table. This is to minimize our staff’s contact with high risk items.
• Please Follow All Team Member Requests.
THANK YOU FROM THE UNION STREET TAVERN STAFF
HOTLINE FOR VIOLATIONS
Employees & Customers:
To report potential violations of these rules, call the state hotline at 211.
Our Hours will be
Indoor & Outdoor Dining:
Sunday-Thursday 11:30 am – 8 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:30 am – 9 pm
Sunday-Thursday 11 am – 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 11 am – 10 pm
Reservations are not necessary, so please just come on in!
If you have a party of 6 or more, however, reservations may be made by phone to 860.683.2899.