As things change, we will keep our websites updated as more information becomes available. We appreciate your patience & understanding in this transitional time.
Please Read The Following Guidelines for Dining At The Tavern
• Dining is first come first serve. You may call 860-683-2899 to speak to a host for wait times.
•If you are waiting for a table, please exit from the line and wait for a call that your table is ready.
• If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 such as fever or cough, we ask that you choose a different day to dine with us. We look forward to serving a healthier you!
• Guests must wear masks while approaching the restaurant, moving about walking areas, and while speaking to service staff. You do not have to wear a mask while eating or drinking.
• Guests should only enter the restaurant to use the restrooms. Please then exit immediately following the floor markers.
• Please Maintain 6’ of distance between you and other guests and staff. Please mind the floor markers and follow designated walking paths. Do not block pathways.
• We ask that you deposit your finished refuse in the bin next to your table. This is to minimize our staff’s contact with high risk items.
• Please Follow All Team Member Requests.
THANK YOU FROM THE UNION STREET TAVERN STAFF
HOTLINE FOR VIOLATIONS
Employees & Customers:
To report potential violations of these rules, call the state hotline at 211.
Our Hours will be
Indoor & Outdoor Dining:
Sunday-Thursday 11:30 am – 8 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:30 am – 9 pm
Sunday-Thursday 11 am – 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 11 am – 10 pm
Reservations are not necessary, so please just come on in!
If you have a party of 6 or more, however, reservations may be made by phone to 860.683.2899.